SocialPilot makes it easy to schedule YouTube videos for higher video engagement
WALNUT, Calif., July 14, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — SocialPilot has upped its social media management game by introducing video scheduling for YouTube. With a clean and easy-to-use interface, the YouTube video scheduling feature allows users to boost their channel’s engagement by quickly scheduling and posting videos.
SocialPilot offers a robust marketing solution that allows users to macro and micro manage their social media strategy. An advanced platform that seamlessly steers the way towards users’ marketing goals, this social media management tool is a one-stop solution for increasing reach.
Encompassing a cohesive social media management platform for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Google Business Page, and various other social media platforms, the addition of video programming for YouTube has undoubtedly added another marvel under its hat. This new incorporation comes with its own set of distinct features:
– A neat interface coupled with a separate tab for YouTube posting and scheduling allows users to customize their posts
– A quick and painless way to share multiple videos on YouTube or schedule them for a specific date and time, increasing the level of channel engagement
– Allows seamless customization of video title and adding content in description
– Taking customization to another level, users can also edit and customize video thumbnail
– An added benefit of customizing user-specific features such as privacy and other advanced settings makes the entire video scheduling feature personalized
– Great freedom to select content category and add video tags ensures wide reach to relevant audiences.
– A convenient method to post YouTube shorts or schedule them for a later date and time.
SocialPilot is a social media management tool that helps brands and agencies effectively automate their social media marketing.
Since its launch, SocialPilot has built a customer base of over 8,500 customers, with several big names on the list, such as Walmart, US Army, NYSU, and the United Nations. Ranked as a Spring 2022 Leader, SocialPilot has established itself as one of the best social media management software companies in the world.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com