YouTube has established itself as the leading hub for watching music videos, movie trailers, entertainment shows, gadget reviews and many more. It has become a place where every creator wants to upload their content. Indeed, YouTube is the best when it comes to monetization. Some creators are millionaires today, thanks to YouTube.
Sometimes you may come across a video that you wish you could keep and refer to later. Even though YouTube gives you the option to save the video and watch it later, it just doesn’t seem like enough. You wish you could have the video file on your device and not just a saved link or blocked file in the YouTube app.
In this article, you will not only learn how to keep the file, but also how to upload multiple videos to YouTube.
First, note that it is not fair to download a creator’s video without their permission. Some may allow you to download it for free, others may disapprove of it as well. You can ask their permission in the comments section before uploading their content.
Second, you have to respect the hard work of the creator. If they allow you to download their content, use it for personal, non-commercial purposes only. It’s someone’s time, effort and creativity and we have to respect it.
How to Download Multiple YouTube Videos to Your PC or Mac
If you need YouTube Downloader software on your Windows computer or Apple MacBook, then 4K Video Downloader will serve you perfectly. Even though it has a paid version, the free version is just enough to do the magic. You just have to deal with some advertisements, which you are probably used to. You are also allowed to upload up to 5 playlists every day. Follow these simple steps below to download the app on your PC or Mac.
- Download and install 4K Video Downloader and run it.
Gizchina News of the week
- Now open any YouTube channel in your browser and click Playlists, right click on the desired Playlist and click on Copy link.
- After that just go back to video downloader and dough in the space provided.
- After pasting the link, just click download playlist to start the download process.
This video downloader supports multiple platforms not just YouTube. You can use the same process to download videos from other platforms like Daily Motion, Vimeo, Facebook and many more.
How to Download YouTube Videos Using Another Website
If for some reason you cannot install the application or you simply do not want to install the software on your computer. You don’t need to worry because you can always download YouTube videos using another website.
- Open YouTube in your browser and go to any YouTube channel. Click on Playlists and right click on the playlist. Click copy link to copy the link to that particular playlist.
- Go to the youtubeplaylist.cc website and create a new user account.
- After creating the account, paste the link you copied from YouTube Playlist in the search bar on Youtubeplaylist.cc. Press Enter after pasting the link.
- The website will take a few moments to process all files. Once the processing is complete, you will have the option to select all the videos you want to download. That’s it. Your videos will be downloaded from here.
This website does not just download multiple videos, it also downloads videos, single videos as well as parts of a particular video. It also supports downloading different formats. Besides YouTube, you can also download videos from other platforms such as Vimeo, Facebook, Daily motion and other platforms.