How to download YouTube videos?
There are endless styles for download youtube videos on his device. These often vary depending on the terminal (computer, smartphone or tablet) used. Discover with this illustrated and detailed tutorial, how to download your favorite videos on this global platform using a computer or a smartphone.
How to download YouTube videos with a smartphone?
By default, YouTube allows mobile users to save certain videos they watch in its app. With this feature, every user can download their favorite videos and watch them offline whenever they want.
However, this download method limits its use to users who have not subscribed to the YouTube Premium offer. In fact, it can’t save all videos streamed on YouTube channels because most of them require YouTube Premium subscription to save on mobile device.
To access all these audiovisual offers, you will therefore have to subscribe to said service. Once done, all you have to do is follow the different steps below to save and view YouTube video offline on your Android device (smartphone or tablet).
Step 1: Open the YouTube app on your smartphone
To get started, you need to launch the YouTube app on your smartphone. You can do this from your device’s app list.
If it is not installed, download it from shop “If your device is on iOS and via” play store If Android.
Step 2: Find a YouTube video to download
- Once you have opened the YouTube homepage, you will need to search for the video you want to download to your smartphone. To do this, click on Look forWhich is in the top right tab of the screen next to your profile picture.
- Then enter in the search bar the title of the audiovisual work you want to save on your mobile device. Validate to launch the search.
- Browse the list of results and select the video you are interested in.
- Once launched, swipe from right to left on the drop-down bar that appears below the video, which includes features like ” I like“,” I do not like “,” share “, etc.
- Select, from the listed features, ” To downloadTo start video recording during playback.
- The download icon should now turn blue.
- The download function is prohibited? It means that you cannot save this video on your smartphone. To be able to do this, you must, as mentioned before, subscribe to YouTube Premium.
Step 3: Access the downloaded video file
- Once the audiovisual file has downloaded, you can refer to it even if you are not connected to the Internet. To access the downloaded video, go to » libraryYoutube. You will find it in the tab at the bottom right of the homepage.
- After clicking on it, a new page will appear. Finally, choose Downloads“.
- Click on the downloaded video to play it. The latest videos are always at the top of the download list, so you don’t need to scroll down to view the respective audiovisual file.
However, it should be noted that videos downloaded using the YouTube premium service can only be viewed within the app. In fact, you won’t find them in Gallery Neither in file explorer nor in any video player.
Additionally, all uploaded videos are automatically deleted by YouTube after 30 days.
To be able to download a Youtube video file You can play with a third-party application, you must use a computer.
How to download YouTube videos using a computer?
Unlike the mobile version, videos cannot be saved using the web version of YouTube. The only way to do this is to use one of the many free online services and tools available that specialize in downloading YouTube videos. This, for example, OnlineVideoConverter And ClipConverter.
In this section of the article will show you how to download YouTube video using OnlineVideoConverter. But know that the path to follow is the same ClipConverter. To download YouTube videos, you need to do the following.
Step 1: Access the official website of the download tool
Open your favorite browser and enter the link in its address bar https://onlinevideoconverter.pro/en/ to access YouTube video downloader service.
Step 2: Copy and paste the video link to download it
- In a new tab, navigate to YouTube. Find the video you want to download there. Start reading it, then copy the address shown in the address bar of the new tab.
- Now go back to the download service tab and paste the link in ” Paste the link here…This is the first field on the page.
Step 3: Start converting video to MP4
Before you start converting YouTube video, you need to make sure that the download format set as default on the tool is already MP4. Once you are done, click on the link ” introduces himself ‘, below.
Step 4: Download a YouTube video
A frame from the video should now appear under ” introduces himself “. Click on ” To download to start downloading the video. Different qualities of the video can be presented to you. choose the one that suits you best.
- The video will start playing as soon as you click To downloadRight-click on the video and choose the “. Save video as… “.
- Select the destination folder for the folder MP4. Then give it a name to find it more easily.
- Finally click on Registerto complete the process.