Be it YouTube, Instagram or TikTok, almost everyone participates in watching videos. But most video sharing platforms do not allow users to download videos for offline viewing.
Take YouTube. Although the platform allows you to download some clips for offline viewing on mobile devices, you can only view these downloaded videos from the YouTube app.
So, if you want to download YouTube videos for offline playback, 4K Video Downloader is the way to go.
Let’s see how to download YouTube videos using 4K Video Downloader.
What is 4K Video Downloader?
4K Video Downloader is an application that allows you to download videos from popular video sharing platforms. For example, using the app, you can download videos from YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
With 4K Video Downloader, you can save videos one by one using the video link. If you want to download videos automatically, you can use the built-in subscription feature to get clips from any YouTube channel without any input.
Plus, you can even download entire playlists, including Watch Later.
When it comes to saving videos, 4K Video Downloader gives you plenty of options to narrow down your selection. For example, you can choose between different resolutions, subtitles and formats.
Moreover, you can also extract audio from any video. This is a great feature for people who want to enjoy audio entertainment like podcasts.
Finally, if your ISP has blocked certain YouTube videos in your region, you can bypass this through 4K Video Downloader’s built-in proxy. Navigate to Tools > Preferences > Connections and knock Enabled in front of Proxy.
How to Use 4K Video Downloader to Download Video
Downloading a YouTube video with 4K Video Downloader is super easy. Follow the steps detailed below.
- Download 4K YouTube Video Downloader and install the program.
- Open YouTube and navigate to the video you want to download.
- Select the video address in the address bar of the browser and press Ctrl+V to copy the link.
- Open 4K Video Downloader and click on the Paste the link button. 4K Video Downloader will automatically grab the link from the clipboard and start analyzing the video.
- Once the analysis is done, choose the quality, format and subtitles of the video from the available options.
- Finally click on To download and wait for the video to finish downloading.
Besides downloading individual videos, you can also automatically download all newly added videos from your favorite channels. To do this:
- Go to the channel you want to download videos from and copy the channel link.
- Open 4K Video Downloader, click Subscriptions located in the upper right corner, and press the + log in in the window that appears. This will automatically fetch the channel details and open the Subscription settings.
- Then, in the Subscription Settings panel, choose the Format, Qualityand Subtitles.
- When ready, press Subscribe.
Thanks to 4K Video Downloader, saving videos offline is no longer a problem
In today’s world of online streaming and video on demand, saving videos to your device’s internal storage is easier said than done. It is rare to find video sharing platforms that offer native download option.
4K Video Downloader plugs this hole. It allows you to download any video from, for example, YouTube without any details.
Simply put, get 4K Video Downloader. Is it worth it.
We hope you like the items we recommend and discuss! MUO has affiliate and sponsored partnerships, so we receive a revenue share from some of your purchases. This will not affect the price you pay and helps us provide the best product recommendations.
How to Use YouTube’s “New to You” Feature for New Recommendations