Want to download YouTube videos for your own use? Follow these steps
YouTube is a wonderful website filled with videos for all interests and ages. However, there are many times when you want to download and keep a video. YouTube, however, does not allow downloads directly from its website. So how can we get around this? There are several ways to do this!
Use video downloader
There are a variety of software available to download videos from YouTube. Many of these software require the user to install them on their computer, and once they do, they will be able to surf the Internet as usual and find options to download video files. The vdownloader.com site is getting popular due to its versatile video downloader software. It is compatible with both Windows and MAC operating system versions and is easy to install and use. It can be used as free downloadable software or paid exclusive premium software. Whichever subscription plan you prefer, you are guaranteed to have a seamless viewing experience without annoying pop-ads or upgrade notifications. Most types of video download software generally follow the same installation and operation process as described below.
- First of all, find a good video converter software with the latest features and requirements so that it works well on your system. Make sure they have all these features for them to work properly – a free trial version is available so you don’t have to wait long to experience their benefits yourself!
- Then copy and paste the YouTube URL into the converter app to start downloading.
- The download process will begin immediately and you will be able to see a thumbnail of your video in the bottom frame of your screen. Once the download is complete, choose a directory where you want it saved and click the “Save” button. You can also select multiple videos together for simultaneous download by checking the box next to each video title. Pause all ongoing downloads to take advantage of this option!
- For all software features to work properly, you must have Flash Player installed on your computer. If not, just download it from here. If the flash player is enabled while using video converters, there won’t be any playback issues or you won’t get any annoying “plugin missing” messages like you might when streaming videos from the web .
- You can choose a resolution in which you want to download your files – from 480p, 720p and up to 2160p which will give you the ultimate viewing experience. Sometimes there may be a higher resolution available, but if it doesn’t fit your monitor, the image will be smaller, so don’t worry. The file size is very small anyway, usually less than 200MB, even for Full HD quality videos!
- After all files are finished converting, just click the “Open Folder” button next to each video title to find your downloaded YouTube media files. That’s it! Now enjoy watching videos from YouTube with your own copy of Video Converter software.
Videos that cannot be downloaded using the above software can be viewed and downloaded by pasting the HTML code into any browser window. This method may not work for all videos, but it’s worth checking out if other methods didn’t work. Carefully check a video download website if it provides a link containing the HTML code to download a YouTube video or any other video stream. You can then paste this link into the address bar of the browser window you are using to view this article.
Use mobile apps
There are many applications that can be downloaded on his smartphone or tablet, allowing him to download videos directly from YouTube to his mobile device when he wants to watch them offline without an Internet connection. Most of these apps are free and easy to use, but it’s important to check what features come with the app before making a decision. Below are the general steps for using mobile video player/downloader apps:
- Search Google Play Store or iTunes for “YouTube downloader” or equivalent.
- Review the apps that appear and decide which one you want to use.
- Download the application you have chosen on your phone.
- Start using!
After following these steps, you should be able to start downloading videos to your mobile device for personal use. Some services require a paid subscription after a certain number of downloads, but other than that, they’re all free! Now go ahead and access YouTube anytime on your phone!